519-680-3111 or 800-640-0933
Home Insurance – The house insurance policy is a package policy designed to cover the dwelling, other structures, personal property or contents, additional living expenses and personal liability insurance. There are three basic types of policy forms available: named perils, broad form and comprehensive coverage, the latter form offering the broadest coverage.

Other Property Policies Available:

  • Tenants Insurance
  • Condominium Insurance
  • Cottage Insurance
  • Valuable Articles Insurance

Personal Umbrella Insurance – The personal umbrella insurance policy is designed to provide excess liability coverage over underlying policies. Coverage is broad and typically includes coverage for catastrophic liability exposures associated with the home, auto, boat and recreational vehicles.

Automobile Insurance – Provides coverage for the legal liability arising out of the operation of automobile, physical damage coverage for the automobile itself, accident benefits (medical and rehabilitation costs), comprehensive coverage and protection against uninsured drivers.