COMMERCIAL CUSTOMER SERVICE BROKER - HYBRID
Are you an insurance professional looking for an exciting opportunity to service a niche program and become a valued member of a dynamic team? Your search ends here! We are an independent, family and locally-owned insurance brokerage that challenges, guides, inspires, rewards and empowers our employees who are passionate about the work they do, the exceptional service they provide, and the future of our company.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Providing exceptional customer service, advice, recommendations, and counselling to each client’s unique insurance needs and exposures.
- Ability to maintain customer service standards, follow procedures and protocols in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ensure all customer data and conversations is entered and maintained in client management system in an accurate and timely manner.
- Answering client (and sub-broker) inquiries regarding coverage, and making appropriate recommendations on policy changes and associated risk management subjects.
- Maintaining professionalism and a ‘can-do’ attitude in problem-solving and solution-finding with clients and co-workers.
- Reviewing renewal letters, documents and endorsements for accuracy.
- Monitoring accounts receivables, claims reporting, and preparing Certificates of Insurance.
- Ability to confidently communicate with client organization administrators, board members, sub-brokers, internal and external underwriters, banks, lessors, lawyers, and other partners.
Skills and Qualifications:
- RIBO Licensed
- Minimum of 2 years Commercial or Personal Lines experience as a licensed broker
- Strong customer service, organization, and communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy while multi-tasking
- Able to work independently, and as part of a team
- Effective listening and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and outgoing personality
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- Sig XP experience would be a great asset
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus program
- Group Benefits
- Paid Parking
- Strong Team Environment and fun team-building events
- Onsite Training & Support of our comprehensive customized insurance program
- Education Reimbursement for industry-related courses
Please apply via e-mail to email@example.com
We care! Our tradition is service. It’s part of who we are and have been since 1972.
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted