Robertson Hall Insurance has the following employment position(s) available:
Personal Lines Customer Service Representative
We are currently recruiting a Personal Lines Customer Service Representative. Daily responsibilities include the following:
- Answer incoming calls in a timely manner
- Provide professional customer service at all times
- Ability to clearly explain coverage and limits to clients
- Present products and make recommendations to address clients needs
- Up sell and Cross sell
- Process renewals, endorsements, quote and write new business
- Update data on company portals
- Diligently follow up on accounts receivables and payments
- Frequently resolve problems and issues with respect to client policies
- Take claims information from clients Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years Personal Lines experience as a licensed broker
- Certified Registered Insurance Broker of Ontario (RIBO)
- Strong customer service skills and communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Must be a team player
- Advanced knowledge of Compu-Quote, and Microsoft Office
- Sig XP experience would be a great asset
- Compensation package includes salary, benefits and performance based bonus.
Please apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all interested candidates however only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Commercial Lines Sales
Robertson Hall Insurance is currently looking for a career-minded sales professional to join our organization.
This person must have demonstrated success calling on medium to large business and have produced a solid record of sales growth within existing accounts while maintaining a consistent track record of effective prospecting and new business development.
The ability to work independently, sell value and have a strong eye for detail would be beneficial.
Please send your resumes to
Robertson Hall Insurance Inc.
431 Richmond Street, Suite 300
London, Ontario N6A 6E2
Attention: Human Resource Manager